Hospitality Management with E-learning
E-learning is fun, flexible and efficient and is perfect for the hotel industry in which you, as a manager or employee, are at the service of guests 24 hours a day. HPM develops and provides professional and innovative e-learning trainings and online management courses for the international hotel industry as preferred supplier of large national and international hotel chains such as Hilton Hotels and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide.
The strength of e-learning is that you can choose from a wide range of options. The e-learning program is customized, taking into account your ideas, wishes, corporate identity, rules and regulations. The e-learning programs developed for you, are suitable for any level within your organization.
10 Benefits of e-learning for the hotel industry
- Fully customizable in terms of topics, design and in the corporate identity of your hotel organization;
- Always topical subject matter, e-training can be adjusted quickly;
- Cheaper than on-site training;
- Much less loss of productivity, travel and accommodation is not necessary;
- Increased flexibility, participants follow the training where and when they see fit;
- Individual learning at ones own pace;
- Help on demand through individual supervision of experienced teachers;
- By learning together, participants expand their international network;
- E-learning courses are available in several languages;
- Through e-learning, new knowledge is better memorized.
Do you want to become a revenue expert?
Ever wanted do to a management course to improve your skills in the field of hospitality? Now is your chance. Coming period, Hotelschool The Hague Performance Management (HPM) will offer several tutored e-Learning courses, starting with Revenue Management.
In this course, the basics of the Revenue Management concepts and techniques will be explained and its applicability and importance to the hotel industry will be emphasized.
Effectively managing the relation between demand and supply is not an easy task as there are a lot of variables to be managed. This course will cover the applicability of Revenue Management techniques in order to help to manage this process and describes the organization and procedures in place within the hotel to tackle this challenge.
The Revenue Management e-Learning course consists of six modules, all covering challenging topics, which are relevant for you, the Manager of today. The course covers Pricing as an essential and determining element for success in revenue management. Besides, the topic forecasting is discussed, as forecasting the future is the basis for all decisions in the context of Revenue Management. Furthermore, market segmentation and the choice of distribution channels will be addressed.
Do you want to learn more about the main principles of Revenue Management? Then you probably want to know more advantages of this course:
- Through collaborative learning, you can expand your (international) network;
- Action planning & measuring direct return of investment;
- Fully tutored courses by professionals of Hotelschool The Hague;
- e-Learning courses are available in multiple languages;
- Increased flexibility, participants follow the training when and where it suits them;
- Individual learning in their own learning pace.
Are you excited to join an e-Learning course?
For more information and registration, please send an email to Ms F. Baart (email@example.com).