What is Hospitality? Experience it with Hospitality projects
Hospitality is a talent and a mindset that you can teach your company or organization with the help of hospitality projects. In these intensive processes, your organization is introduced to hospitality in all of its aspects.
Hospitality model Hotelschool The Hague
The Hospitality model© as developed by Hotelschool The Hague, is the basis for the hospitality projects of HPM. It helps you create a proper balance between product, behavior and environment of your company or organization and helps you manage customer expectation to an optimal degree. You’ll also be given the best tips on how to give a customer the optimal service experience in stead of just a service.
2 Successful Hospitality projects
HPM develops successful hospitality projects for service companies and organizations outside of the hotel industry. In the healthcare industry, automotive, bank and insurance industry, at the government and for non-profit organizations.
- ‘Project Number One’ for Mercedes Benz Nederland to improve the hospitality experience at the dealers, mainly in the after-sales department;
- ‘Train the trainer’ for psychiatric institution Parnassia Bavo Groep, a program to reduce aggression among patients with the help of hospitable behavior. The result: in combination with other activities, the use of isolation cells has been reduced. And the hospitable mindset is now a significant item on the agenda, for instance with the election of the most hospitable ward.
What does hospitality do for your organization?
- You give a little extra, with hospitality you offer more than a potential customer expects;
- A hospitable, customer oriented approach leads to more satisfied customers;
- Customers feel welcome, customer loyalty increases and your clientele expands;
- Your complaint handling improves and it taken to a higher level;
- The number of complaints about your organization or product decreases;
- Optimal service experience leads to more sales, your turnover and profit will increase;
- Your staff develops skills that contribute to their motivation;
- A hospitable approach creates more work pleasure.
Hospitality works! Everywhere where people meet each other and have customer contact.